Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 104

Thread: Your top 5....

  1. #91
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At least you can play it with improved graphics and high-resolution if you own the cart and dump it...

  2. #92
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, sadly I never played SSB... maybe I'll get a ROM?

    My new strategy list. I revised it and added a new game (and cut one that I realized I didn't like too much.)

    Starcraft
    Heroes of Might and Magic 4 (just got it today, it's so great it's scary)
    Warcraft 3
    Red Alert: Aftermath
    Stronghold: Crusader

  3. #93
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    RTS
    1. Starcraft
    2. Warcraft 3
    3. Age of Empires II
    4. Age of Mythology
    5. That's all I really like...

    Stategy/Tacitcs:

    1. Fire Emblem 3
    2. Fire Emblem 7
    3. Fire Emblem 5
    4. Fire Emblem 4
    5. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ December 20, 2003 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  4. #94
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Top 5 fonts:
    1. Verdana
    2. Tahoma
    3. Arial
    4. Garamond
    5. Lucida Console

  5. #95
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Top 5 anime I watched:
    1. Chobits
    2. Ranma ?
    3. Slayers
    4. Sakura Wars - The Movie
    5. Princess Mononoke

    I need to watch more anime...

  6. #96
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    1. Utena
    2-5 (too mcuh other good stuff to decide)

  7. #97
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Top five anime:
    1. Cowboy Bebop
    2. Trigun
    3. There are no other good anime IMO.

  8. #98
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nevan, have you tried Gungrave or Hellsing? Those might tickle your fancy if you havent.

  9. #99
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Games i would like to make or be a part of:
    1. a Lotus Flower Bloom rpg
    2. a 3D Sonic game
    3. a Princess Tutu game (A sort of dance 'em up, but with a clever twist or two)
    4. the next 3D F-zero
    5. a LFB beat 'em up.

    Top 5 anime:
    joint 1. Haibane Renmei/Tenchi Muyo/Princess Tutu/FLCL

  10. #100
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cat, no I haven't, of course then again, I no longer have Kazaa and there is no place to rent anime around here. But I'm happy with more realistic shows like the Twilight Zone, and Trigger Happy TV. As for cartoons, I'm fine with Family Guy, Futurama and the Simpsons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •